i-Max, EXCELLENCE™, #5 Lightening Cream - 2 oz (59 g)
- SKU: EMX_CREAM_5_VP35_9958
- Availability: In Stock
- Soothing activity for blemished skin
- For aged, hyper-pigmented and photo-damaged skin
- Reduces appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Good moisturizing & softening properties
- Provides the hair moisture & shine and reduces split ends
- Mitigate the damaging effects of UV exposure
This lightening cream makes the dark areas of the skin gradually brighten.
Excellence™ # 5 Lightening Cream stimulates collagen production and blocks ultraviolet light exposure by inhibiting melanin production (pigment formation) as well as making the skin clearer and brighter for even skin tone.
This product is not a regular cosmetic product. Excellence™ # 5 Lightening Cream is an over-the-counter drug (OTC). NDC (The National Drug Code-42952-201-12).
The below is brief information about this product and its active ingredients.
Main ingredients used:
- Vitamin B-3, 5 and 6;
- Niacinamide (B-3): It has been found to have soothing activity which may be useful for blemished skin and can improve the appearance of aged, hyper-pigmented and photo-damaged skin. It reduces appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Panthenol (B-5): It penetrates readily into skin & hair. Good moisturizing & softening properties. It improves the appearance of irritated skin and is often used as rejuvenating agent and gives the hair moisture & shine and reduces split ends.
- Pyridoxine HCl (B-6): It is thought to be a preventative for dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis, according to Wikipedia, to have anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties when applied topically to the skin.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: It is a very stable, oil-soluble Vitamin C ester which has anti-oxidant activity and inhibiting lipid peroxidation. Topical use can mitigate the damaging effects of UV exposure. It stimulates collagen production as well as clarifying and brightening the skin by inhibiting melanogenesis (the production of pigment) thereby promoting a more even skin tone.
The difference between #4P and #5 Cream:
EXCELLENCE™ # 4P and # 5 creams have the same function of reducing or eliminating pigmentations, such as spots on the skin, but # 4P cream prevents pigmentations and # 5 cream alleviates skin pigmentations that have already developed. It is recommended that both products should be used together to get the maxium benefits.
Use of #1 Facial Cleanser, #2 Clarifying Toner and #4P Brightening Cream is highly recommended for use in conjunction with this product for the synergistic benefits. If you want a strong effect, add thid cream to the Basic, Standard or Aggressive Regimen for lightening and rejuvenating skin.
Adults: apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should e discontinued. Lightening effect of this product may not be noticeable when used on very dark skin.
Active ingredients: Hydroquinone USP 2%
Purpose: Skin Lightening
Avoid contact with eyes. Some users may experience mild skin irritation. If irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor. Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor. This product is not intended for use in the prevention of sunburn and contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment is completed to prevent darkening from reoccurring.
Children under 12 years of age: do not use unless directed by a doctor. Store in a coold and dry place, away from light. Keep away from the children.