i-Max, EXCELLENCE™, #A Albumin Cream - 2 oz (59 g)
- SKU: EMX_ALBUMIN_A_VP40_9959
- Availability: In Stock
- Rejuvenateing skin
- Anti-ageing and Anti-wrinkle
- Fading of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhance collagen synthesis
- Tighten and lift the loose skin
This Albumin Cream gradually removes fine lines and deep wrinkles on the skin.
For the gradual fading of fine lines and wrinkles on the skin. This is very powerful to rejuvenate the skin as an anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle but it is also very moderate and can be used for any type of the skin including the sensitive, dry or oily skin. This cream has abilities both of protection and prevention.
EXCELLENCE™ #A Albumin Cream promotes cell regeneration while conditioning and hydrating the skin by forming a film. It instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles due to albumin which is equivalent to serum albumin peptides, milk peptides and elastin peptides obtained by extraction and purification of soybean-botanical. *The results may vary.
The below is brief information about this product and its active ingredients.
Main ingredients used:
- Albumin-Glycine Soja: Re-condition the skin, improve suppleness and prevent over drying. It also strengthens and refines fine lines when used in all-over leave-in therapies. Since Glycine Soja Protein is an antioxidant and MMPI (Matrix Metallpoprotease Inhibitor) it helps defend against skin aging by inhibiting skin matrix breakdown. It also supports the function of fibroblasts, and reduces inflammation and irritations caused by UV exposure and other environmental stresses, which cause the breakdown of collagen and elastin in the dermal matrix via collagenase and elastase (MMPs). It is also noted for its anti-wrinkle, smoothing, tensor and moisturizing properties. It is an extremely effective moisturizer, protecting the skin from excessive dryness, which is common during the winter months.
- Algae Extract: Algae, commonly referred to as “seaweed,” conditions, hydrates, softens and detoxifies the skin, all while replenishing essential vitamins and minerals. Rich in antioxidants, algae also helps to protect skin against free radical damage and prevents the formation of an enzyme that causes the deprivation of collagen.
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate: The commercial name is Syn®-Ake. It is an anti-wrinkle active compound based on a synthetic tripeptide that mimics the effect of Waglerin 1, a peptide that is found in the venom of the Temple Viper, Tropidolaemus wagleri. The Syn®-Ake peptide acts by reducing muscle cell contraction, smoothing mimic wrinkles in a short period, and is reversible. It is useful in anti-aging products and wrinkle treatment products, especially those targeting expression lines.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: It is a very stable, oil-soluble Vitamin C ester which has anti-oxidant activity and inhibiting lipid peroxidation. Topical use can mitigate the damaging effects of UV exposure. It stimulate collagen production as well as clarifying and brightening the skin by inhibiting melanogenesis (the production of pigment) thereby promoting a more even skin tone.
- Retinol: Improving the appearance of damaged skin, moisturization, improvement of the appearance of acne, lightening the appearance of skin, improving the appearance of wrinkles, giving the appearance of firm and elastic skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Provides strong antioxidant activity, also moisturizing effects and may improve the appearance of aged skin. Vitamin E has also been found to provide soothing properties and make the skin look younger.
- Ubiquinone: A very powerful antioxidant or free radical scavenger. Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamin E are the only oil-soluble antioxidants naturally present in the epidermis but readily depleted by UV-radiation. Both actives protect the skin from the damaging effects of UV light. Topically applied, this can penetrate the cell layers of the skin and may attenuate the depth of wrinkles due to photo aging, as well as epithelial cell turnover.
- Vitamin B-3, 5 and 6
Use of #2 Clarifying Toner is highly recommended for use in conjunction with this product for the synergistic benefits.
Apply gently over the whole face.
Water (Aqua), Extracts of Aloe Vera Juice, Asiatic Centella, Panax Ginseng Root and Rosmarinus Officinalis, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol, Niacinamide, DL-Panthenol, Pyridoxine HCl, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Algae Extract, Pullulan, Lethicin, Canola oil (and) Silica (and) Zea Mays (Corn), Starch, Neopentyl Phenyl Methicone, C30-45 Olefin, Glycol Diheptanoate, Isododecane, Dimethicone, Ethyl Hexyl Hydroxy Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Tetrasodium EDTA, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eye. If contacted with the eye, rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rashes or irritation develop and last. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from light. Keep away from the children.