i-Max, EXCELLENCE™, #E, Eye Cream - 1 oz (29 g)
- SKU: EMX_EYE_E_VP22_9961
- Availability: In Stock
- Diminish the look of crow's feet
- Reduce wrinkles, improves texture and increase elasticity
- Neutralize free radicals
- Delay skin aging around the eyes
- Lift, firm and restore youthful shape of the skin around the eye
This moisturizing cream is specially formulated for use around delicate eyes and is a powerful anti-aging eye cream.
EXCELLENCE™ #E, Eye Cream is an excellent AntiWrinkle Moisturizing Cream for the eye erea. This non-greasy moisturizing cream is especially formulated for use around the delicate eye area and is an intensive eye cream with deep anti-aging properties.
People start developing crow's feet around the eyes in their 30s. Crow's feet are fine lines that form at the corners of your eyes and become more obvious when you smile. They're aptly named since they resemble the feet of a crow. Crow's feet are among the most common of facial lines, and they're some of the first to appear as part of the aging process.
EXCELLENCE™ #E, Eye Cream nourishes, hydrates, lifts and tightens skin, resulting in a decreased appearance of dry skin, fine lines, wrinkles and crow feet. Leave the eye area brightened, youthful-looking and smooth with this cream.
The below is brief information about this product and its active ingredients.
Main ingredients used:
- Ceramide 3 : resembles the structure of the lipid barrier the skin. Helps to improve the appearance of aged skin by deep moisturizing effects and supply of ceramides (skin-identical lipids). Anti-aging and anti-wrinkle.
- Milk Lipids : Antioxidant. Studies have found that topically applied ceramides can penetrate and accumulate in the skin. Ceramides have important barrier properties in the skin. Lacto-Ceramide can improve the appearance of aging skin and skin irritations. It also nourishes the skin with milk lipids and effectively moisturizes skin due to the liposomes.
- Ceramide NP : One of several types of ceramides, which are naturally occurring, long chains of lipids (fats) that are major components of skin’s outer layers. Research shows moisturizers containing ceramide NP can improve the look and feel of dry skin.
- Phytosphingosine : It is a natural constituent of ceramides in the hydrolipidic skin film. In its free form in the epidermis, it also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is therefore a key player in skin homeostasis. Normalisation of the lipid matrix and lipid film. Antibacterial activity. Anti-inflammatory activity.
- Hydrophobic Sphincolipid : Acts as a restoring, replenishing and restructuring active. Restores the adequate moisture balance needed to keep a healthy and beautiful skin. Replenishes the amount of skin lipids, depleted due to aging and environmental factors. Restructures the stratum corneum, allowing an effective isolation of the skin moisture. It contains no surfactants to compromise the delivery of these essential lipids to the functional layers of the stratum corneum. It can be used in two different ways.
- Retinol : Improving the appearance of damaged skin, moisturization, improvement of the appearance of acne, lightening the appearance of skin, improving the appearance of wrinkles, giving the appearance of firm and elastic skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate : Provides strong antioxidant activity, also moisturizing effects and may improve the appearance of aged skin. Vitamin E has also been found to provide soothing properties and make the skin look younger.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate : It is a very stable, oil-soluble Vitamin C ester which has anti-oxidant activity and inhibiting lipid peroxidation. Topical use can mitigate the damaging effects of UV exposure. It stimulate collagen production as well as clarifying and brightening the skin by inhibiting melanogenesis (the production of pigment) thereby promoting a more even skin tone.
Apply gently over the lips, eye areas or whole face. Do not limit the use of this Eye Cream to the eye area but may be used for the whole face when your skin is dry. And it is very ideal to use this even day time when your skin is undergoing the full treatment of EXCELLENCE full line.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, C30-C45 Olefin, Phenyl Methicone, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, Capryl/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Squalane from Olive Oil, Ceramide 3, Milk Lipids, Ceramide NP, Phytosphingosine, Hydrophobic Sphincolipid, Tocopheryl Acetate, α-Tocopherol, Retinol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Petrolatum, Butylated hydroxytoluene and Phenoxyethanol.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eye. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if A rash or irritation develops and lasts. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a coold and dry place, away from light. Keep away from the children.