i-Max, EXCELLENCE™, #LA Lipho-Antioxidant Serum - 1 oz (29 ml)
- SKU: EMX_LIPHO_LA_VP18_9962
- Availability: In Stock
- Neutralize free radicals
- Defend from UV damage,
- Remove fine lines
- Reduce deep wrinkles
- Hydrate skin
- Rejuvenate skin
This product protects the outer skin of the skin by neutralizing free radicals, an oxidizing substance that damages the skin.
EXCELLENCE™, #LA Lipho-Antioxidant Facial Serum is high concentrates of oil-based antioxidants but surprisingly, this product doesn't make skin look greasy or oily. You feel very little tacky or sticky. You may use it more often when you go out because this serum has UVB (Sun ray) filtering ability. This product is very powerful to rejuvenate the skin as an antiageing and antiwrinkle but it is also very moderate and can be used for any type of the skin including the sensitive, dry or oily skin. This serum has abilities both of protection and prevention.
The below is brief information about this product and its active ingredients.
Main ingredients used:
- Beta Carotene : Beta-carotene is considered a provitamin because it converts to an active form of vitamin A called retinol, an essential nutrient that can benefit the skin. Human skin is susceptible to injury, disease and sun exposure that can accelerate aging. Vitamin A can help in wound healing and skin cell turnover for healthier, glowing skin by enhancing immunity, strengthening tissue and moderating skin renewal. A well-regulated system of vitamin A storage, release and activation keeps these functions in check.
- Arnica oil : It is found to have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties,11 and may be helpful for treating or relieving:
- Rosehip seed oil : It is rich in various essential fatty acids and is high in antioxidants, minerals and vitamins. With this oil, youthful looking skin can be achieved. It will help aging skin become hydrated and remain plump. • Excellent source of the trans-retinoic acid, which is a necessary component for beautiful skin • Udeal for sensitive or oily skin. • When used regularly, Rosehip can also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, and scars. • Rosehip oil is considered to be a dry oil, which is one of the reasons it is good for people with oily skin. • The oil has a short surface time on your skin, because it is absorbed rapidly, it does not leave any type of fatty residue.
- Squalane : It is an excellent moisturizer, keeping your skin and your hair properly hydrated and imparting suppleness and flexibility to the skin. It is a light and stable version of olive oil squalane, hydrogenated to make it stable and non-oxidative. It is found naturally in the sebum of human skin and is believed to lubricate and protect skin.
- Isododecane : It gives a weightless feel on skin, so you don't feel tacky or greasy with this serum. It helps prevent evaporation of water from the skin, so it is a very good moisturizer. It enhances spreadability of products, excellent emollient and can be used as replacement to oils in emulsions. But it is not oil.
- Octocrylene & Octylmethoxy Cinnamate : UVB filter, absorber of sun rays, photostabilizer for other sunscreens (e.g. avobenzone), excellent solvent for solid and/or water resistant sunscreens.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate : It is a very stable, oil-soluble Vitamin C ester which has anti-oxidant activity and inhibiting lipid peroxidation. Topical use can mitigate the damaging effects of UV exposure. It stimulate collagen production as well as clarifying and brightening the skin by inhibiting melanogenesis (the production of pigment) thereby promoting a more even skin tone.
- Retinol : Improving the appearance of damaged skin, moisturization, improvement of the appearance of acne, lightening the appearance of skin, improving the appearance of wrinkles, giving the appearance of firm and elastic skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate : Provides strong antioxidant activity, also moisturizing effects and may improve the appearance of aged skin. Vitamin E has also been found to provide soothing properties and make the skin look younger.
- Ubiquinone : A very powerful antioxidant or free radical scavenger. Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamin E are the only oil-soluble antioxidants naturally present in the epidermis but readily depleted by UV-radiation. Both actives protect the skin from the damaging effects of UV light. Topically applied, this can penetrate the cell layers of the skin and may attenuate the depth of wrinkles due to photo aging, as well as epithelial cell turnover.
The difference between #LA and #VC Serums:
The #LA serum which is consisted of Antioxidents is 100% oil-based, while the #VC serum is 100% water-based. Fatty antioxidant serum protects the outside of the skin cell membrane, and water-based serum protects the inside of the cell membrane. The inside and outside of the cell membrane must be protected together to keep the skin cells healthy. Of course, the two products are also different from each other, so it is best to use both products together.
Not only can this product be used separately, but it also synergizes with EXCELLENCE™#VC Vitamin C Serum.
Apply twice a day gently on the face, neck and chest. Use more often during the day and night if you need. You may use it alone but also combine with I Max EXCELLENCE #VC Hydro-Antioxidant Vitamin C Facial Serum or cream for synergistic effects. You may use it on the top of your color make-up because it is not oily, grease, tacky or sticky. You may use it more often when you go out because this serum has UVB (Sun ray) filtering ability.
Retinol, Beta Carotene, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate-Oil based Vitamin C & E (Tocopherol), Ubiquinone (CoQ-10), Rose Hip Seed & Arnica Oil, Squalene (from olive oil), Octocrylene, Octylmethoxy Cinnamate, Isododecane, Pentylene Glycol, Triglyceride and Phenoxyethanol.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eye. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if A rash or irritation develops and lasts. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a coold and dry place, away from light. Keep away from the children.