i-Max, EXCELLENCE™, #SA Salicylic Acid Facial Serum for Acne, Blemish and Pimples - 1 oz (29 g)
- SKU: EMX_SERUM_SA_VP18_9965
- Availability: In Stock
- Advanced Acne Serum with Salicylic Acid
- Remove excessive keratotic skin disorders
- Clear and prevent acne-irritated skin
- Treat acne, remove acne scars and lesions
- Open clogged pores and reduce enlarged pores
- Pores appear smaller and tightened
- Clearer complexion
- Alleviate stretch marks on the butts, belly and thighs
- High quality Ingredients
- Made in USA
Remove dirt, debris and dead skin cells from inside the pores. New skin will grow frimer and smoother once upper layers of skin were removed.
EXCELLENCE™, #SA, Salicylic Acid Facial Serum is effective treatment for light, moderate, to severe acne, cystic acne, blemishes, breakouts, uneven skin, acne lesion, inflammation, redness, keratosis, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads and oily skin.
Salicylic Acid Serum is the ultimate anti-acne combination of Salicylic Acid, propylene glycol, collagen and beta glucan to treat acne & scars in a concentrated serum. With pore-clearing & anti-inflammation properties of Salicylic Acid, the Salicylic Acid Serum is formulated to clear and prevent breakouts for all acne prone skin.
This product is formulated with the highest quality ingredients used by cosmetic surgeons, physicians, and medical spas, at a fraction of the cost. The Salicylic Acid Serum brings highly effective medical & spa grade results without spending the hundreds of dollars you would at a doctor's office or medical spa.
The below is brief information about this product and its active ingredients.
Main ingredients used:
- Glycolic Acid : It is another name of AHA, Alpha Hydroxy Acid. It is well known as #1 safe chemical peel which enhances new skin cell turnover and dissolves the uppermost layer of the epidermis resulting fresh, smooth and light skin. This works very well with the major ingredient of this product-Salicylic Acid for acne, pimles and blemishes.
- Urea : A powerful humectant (aka moisture-binding ingredient) that keeps skin plump and hydrated and, yes, young-looking. It replenishes natural urea content in skin after cleansing (avoids dryness) and is keratolytic properties (skin-exfoliating) at higher concentrations.
- Glutathione : Glutathione has been discovered to have skin lightening element available in its topical use. As the main objective of this ingredient is to cleanse the cells, take off free radicals and boost the body’s immunity. Individuals whom used glutathione were observed to get a fair light and smooth skin.
- Soluble Collagen : It is Effective moisturizing properties and responsible for giving skin elasticity, hair strength, and connective tissue its ability to hold everything in place. It improves appearance of aged and blemished skin by supply of collagen which is a major component of the skin's connective tissue. Good film-forming and conditioning properties for damaged hair.
- Sodium Hyaluronate : A powerful humectant (aka moisture-binding ingredient) that keeps skin plump and hydrated and, yes, young-looking.
- Beta Glucan : Beta glucan is a 'protect and repair' molecule as it increases natural self- protecting capabilities of the skin and also accelerates skin recovery. Due to its high molecular weight it also has good water-binding capacity and therefore moisturizing effects. Has been shown to stimulate collagen production in-vitro and can reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin B-3, 5 and 6;
- Niacinamide (B-3): It has been found to have soothing activity which may be useful for blemished skin and can improve the appearance of aged, hyper-pigmented and photo-damaged skin. It reduces appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Panthenol (B-5): It penetrates readily into skin & hair. Good moisturizing & softening properties. It improves the appearance of irritated skin and is often used as rejuvenating agent and gives the hair moisture & shine and reduces split ends.
- Pyridoxine HCl (B-6): It is thought to be a preventative for dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis, according to Wikipedia, to have anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties when applied topically to the skin.
Use of #2 Clarifying Toner is highly recommended for use in conjunction with this product for the synergistic benefits.
After wash face with # 1 Facial Cleanser, apply gently twice a day evenly over the face a. Use with # VC (Vitamin C) Serum, # C (Collagen) Cream and #T (Tretinoidlike) Cream.
Always wear sunscreen when you go out.
Salicylic acid, propylene glycol, collagen, beta glucan, niacinamide (B-3), panthenol (B-5), pyridoxine HCl (B-6), witch hazel distillate, urea, alpha lipoic acid, aloe vera, tea tree and licorice extracts, glycolic acid, hyaluronic acid, glutathione, phenoxyethanol and deionized water.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eye. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if A rash or irritation develops and lasts. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from light. Keep away from the children.