i-Max, EXCELLENCE™, #R Retinol Cream - 1 oz (29 g)
- SKU: EMX_RETINOL_R_VP65_9966
- Availability: In Stock
- Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizing Cream
- Treat fine wrinkles or rough skin
- Reduce dark spots, acne and pimples
- Keeping skin pores clear
It is an excellent Antiwrinkle, Antiageing, Antiacne, skin lightening and lifting cream.
Tretinoin belongs to a class of medications called retinoids. Other forms of this medication are used to improve the appearance of the skin and minimize fine wrinkles. It works partly by keeping skin pores clear.
EXCELLENCE™, #R Retinol Cream is an excellent Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizing Cream and used to treat fine wrinkles, dark spots, or rough skin on the face caused by damaging rays of the sun. It may decrease the number and severity of acne pimples and promote quick healing of pimples that do develop.
The active ingredient of this cream enhances cell proliferation, biosynthesis of extracellular proteins and glycans, and improved cellular turnover. Stimulating these age-defying processes in the skin is critical for fighting and reversing signs of aging.
Stimulating cell proliferation and cell turnover are important for normalizing cell renewal and repair processes. As humans age, skin becomes thinner and less elastic, leading to skin with a loose, sagging, and wrinkled appearance.
The retinoid contained in this cream helps renew skin plumpness, elasticity and hydration to provide a radiant and fresh appearance. Moreover, this retinoid stimulates skin cell proliferation; restoring thickness to skin that has become thinner over time.
These processes help fill in lines and wrinkles to give a youthful appearance, while safeguarding skin from further wrinkle development. The novel retinoid is highly recommended for promoting clear skin when used in conjunction with anti-acne treatments.
The below is brief information about this product and its active ingredients.
Main ingredients used:
- Dimethyl Isosorbide (and) Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate : This skin care active ingredient belongs to a class of chemical compounds called retinoids, which are natural and synthetic derivatives of vitamin A, capable of binding to retinoid receptors. The binding of retinoid receptors can enhance gene expression, which effectively turns key cellular functions on and off. When skin cell retinoid receptors are bound with retinoids, a cascade of mechanisms that benefit the skin complexion are switched on. This can result in enhanced cell proliferation, biosynthesis of extracellular proteins and glycans, and improved cellular turnover. Stimulating these age-defying processes in the skin is critical for fighting and reversing signs of aging.
- Panthenol (B-5) : It penetrates readily into skin & hair. Good moisturizing & softening properties. It improves the appearance of irritated skin and is often used as rejuvenating agent and gives the hair moisture & shine and reduces split ends. More Info
- Isododecane : It gives a weightless feel on skin, so you don't feel tacky or greasy with this serum. It helps prevent evaporation of water from the skin, so it is a very good moisturizer. It enhances spreadability of products, excellent emollient and can be used as replacement to oils in emulsions. But it is not oil.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate : It is a very stable, oil-soluble Vitamin C ester which has anti-oxidant activity and inhibiting lipid peroxidation. Topical use can mitigate the damaging effects of UV exposure. It stimulate collagen production as well as clarifying and brightening the skin by inhibiting melanogenesis (the production of pigment) thereby promoting a more even skin tone. More Info
- Retinol : Improving the appearance of damaged skin, moisturization, improvement of the appearance of acne, lightening the appearance of skin, improving the appearance of wrinkles, giving the appearance of firm and elastic skin. More Info
- Tocopheryl Acetate : Provides strong antioxidant activity, also moisturizing effects and may improve the appearance of aged skin. Vitamin E has also been found to provide soothing properties and make the skin look younger.
Glycolic Acid :
1. remove dead skin cells,
2. regenerate healthy skin,
3. lighten the skin tone,
3. reduce/remove age spots (Hyperpigmentation),
4. remove fine lines,
5. reduce deep wrinkles,
6. open clogged pores and reduce enlarged pores,
7. treat acne,
8. increased collagen and elastin growth (skin barrier repair),
9. treat effectively stretch marks,
10. improve texture and clarity of skin.
Use of #2 Clarifying Toner is highly recommended for use in conjunction with this product for the synergistic benefits.
Apply gently over the lips, eye areas or whole face.
Water (Aqua), Dimethyl Isosorbide (and) Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Retinol, Retinyl Pamiatte, DL-Panthenol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycolic Acid, Bees Wax, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Canola oil (and) Silica (and) Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lethicin, Neopentyl Phenyl Methicone, Glycol Diheptanoate, C30-45 Olefin, Isododecane, Dimethicone, Ethyl Hexyl Hydroxy Stearate, Sclerotium Gum, Glycerin, Leuconostoc/
Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
For external use only. Avoid contact with eye. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if A rash or irritation develops and lasts. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from light. Keep away from the children.