i-Max, EXCELLENCE™, #VC Hydro-Antioxidant Vitamin C Facial Serum - 1 oz (29 ml)
- SKU: EMX_SERUM_VC_VP18_9967
- Availability: In Stock
- Powerful Anti-Aging Formulation
- Lighten the skin tone
- Reduce/remove age spots
- Remove fine lines
- Reduce deep wrinkles
- Neutralize free radicals
- Defend from UV damage
- Enhance collagen synthesis
This serum can be used for reducing lines/wrinkles, lightening, removing/reducing spots and treating the acne and blemish.
VC (Vitamin C, L-Ascorbic Acid) is a strong antioxidant, but unstable in water. This serum contains glutathione acid and ferulic acid which protect the Vitamin C from oxidation. In this way, we are able to keep our serum fresh and at full potency without the use of any preservatives. In addition to Vitamin C, it contains special hydrating and nourishing ingredients essential in maintaining beautiful skin.
EXCELLENCE™ #VC Hydro-Antioxidant Vitamin C Facial Serum is proven to Reduce Appearance of Wrinkles & Fine Lines While Helping Boost Collagen, Fade Sun & Age Spots and Improved Skin Firming, Brightening, and Tone for a Smoother, Fresher, More Revitalized Youthful Complexion.
It's powerful anti-aging properties, customers have reported that this proprietary facial serum has helped to shrink pores, clear up acne, prevent breakouts, and minimize the appearance of acne scars - leaving skin proudly radiating a healthier appearance that glows.
Formulated with only the highest quality natural & organic ingredients, and nothing more + this concentrated vitamin c serum has not only been proven to be effective, but it's surprisingly gentle too, and the perfect solution for even the most sensitive skin types. This serum can be used for any types of skin-dry, oily or combination as well as the normal except the very sensitive skin.
The below is brief information about this product and its active ingredients.
Main ingredients used:
- Ferulic Acid : It helps stabilize the very unstable ascorbic acid and acts synergistically with other antioxidants to increase their efficacy.
- Soluble Collagen : It is Effective moisturizing properties and responsible for giving skin elasticity, hair strength, and connective tissue its ability to hold everything in place. It improves appearance of aged and blemished skin by supply of collagen which is a major component of the skin's connective tissue. Good film-forming and conditioning properties for damaged hair.
- Sodium Hyaluronate : A powerful humectant (aka moisture-binding ingredient) that keeps skin plump and hydrated and, yes, young-looking.
- Sodium PCA : A crucial component of the human skin that is accepted to be mindful in the upholding and assimilation of dampness/moisture in the skin for its water tying properties and ability of Lessening aggravation/inflammation in our skin.
- Beta Glucan : Beta glucan is a 'protect and repair' molecule as it increases natural self- protecting capabilities of the skin and also accelerates skin recovery. Due to its high molecular weight it also has good water-binding capacity and therefore moisturizing effects. Has been shown to stimulate collagen production in-vitro and can reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. More Info
- Adenosine : Adenosine prevents wrinkles and reduces UV B sun damage, effective for crow’s feet and forehead frown lines.
- SD alcohol 40B : Contrary to popular belief, SD alcohol can be a benefit in skin care products. While Topically applying it alone can be harmful, using alcohol in conjunction with other skin care ingredients compacts the volume of the solution, making it easier for key ingredients to interact with the skin.
- Sorbitol : An excellent moisturizing agent and an Important humectant. Humectants attract water to the surface of the skin from nature when there’s satisfactory dampness noticeable all around. This helps skin hold water, particularly when consolidated with a saturating fixing called an occlusive that lessens dampness misfortune.
- Glutathione : Glutathione-It plays role of protecting against the autoxidation of ascorbic acid and regenerating ascorbic acid by reaction with dehydroascorbic acid.
- Vitamin B-3, B-5 and B-6
The difference between #LA and #VC Serums:
The #LA serum which is consisted of Antioxidents is 100% oil-based, while the #VC serum is 100% water-based. Fatty antioxidant serum protects the outside of the skin cell membrane, and water-based serum protects the inside of the cell membrane. The inside and outside of the cell membrane must be protected together to keep the skin cells healthy. Of course, the two products are also different from each other, so it is best to use both products together.
Not only can this product be used separately, but it also synergizes with EXCELLENCE™ #LA, Lipho-Antioxidant Facial Serum.
Apply gently once or twice a day evenly over the face and neck. Add this to your daily cream or eye cream since this is highly concentrate Vitamin C Serum.
L-ascorbic acid, ferulic acid, niacinamide (B-3), panthenol (B-5), pyridoxine HCl (B-6), sodium PCA, hyaluronic acid, collagen, beta glucan, adenosine, SD alcohol 40B, Polysorbate-20, glycerin, sorbitol, glutathione, extracts of ginseng, ginger, aloe vera and deionized water.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eye. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if A rash or irritation develops and lasts. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from light. Keep away from the children.
This is a very high concentrate Vitamin C serum, which can be mixed and used with any your daily cream or serum. It is also used alone directly on the skin. Adjust quantity or number of use depending on your skin's tolerance.