i-Max, EXCELLENCE™, #2 Clarifying Toner, Strong - 8 oz. (237 ml)
- SKU: EMX_TONER_2_VP18_9954
- Availability: In Stock
- pH 4.5~5.5
- Best Light Acid for the Skin's Health
- Restore Healthy pH Level
- Promotes Pore Contraction (Long-term Use)
- Free of Preservative
- No Artificial Fragrance
i-Max® toner reduces pores without skin irritation and restores a healthy pH level.
pH 4.5-5.5 is the best level of light acid for the skin's health and beauty. EXCELLENCE™, #2 Clarifying Toner restores skin to its normal, healthy pH level while tightening the pores. This product is free of preservative, sulfate, artificial fragrance and coloring agent.
i-Max EXCELLENCE™, #2 Clarifying Toner makes your skin Glowing, Lightening, Smoothing and Reducing Pores without Irritating the Skin, if you use it for a long time. The below is brief information about this product and its active ingredients.
The below is brief information about this product and its active ingredients.
Main ingredients used:
- Collagen: It is responsible for skin strength and elasticity, and its degradation leads to wrinkles that accompany aging. As we get older, our body's collagen synthesis reduces which can result in an increase of wrinkles and fine lines, and decreasing smoothness and suppleness of the skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A powerful humectant (aka moisture-binding ingredient) that keeps skin plump and hydrated and, yes, young-looking.
- Caffeine: It will improve the overall appearance of your skin as a strong antioxidant. Caffeine possesses anti-inflammatory properties that make it useful in reducing inflammation and redness in your skin. It can tighten fine lines and smooth puffy skin.
- Sorbitol: Effective moisturizing properties (avoids moisture loss), stabilizes gels & provides good clarity, good smoothing & conditioning effects.
- Urea: Excellent moisturizer and humectant, replenishes natural urea content in skin after cleansing (avoids dryness),
- Sodium PCA: Responsible for binding moisture to the cells. Highly water-absorbent, holding several time its weight in water, which makes it an excellent humectant.
- Vitamin B-3, 5 and 6: Niacinamide (B-3): It has been found to have soothing activity which may be useful for blemished skin and can improve the appearance of aged, hyper-pigmented and photo-damaged skin. It reduces appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Panthenol (B-5): It penetrates readily into skin & hair. Good moisturizing & softening properties. It improves the appearance of irritated skin and is often used as rejuvenating agent and gives the hair moisture & shine and reduces split ends.
- Pyridoxine HCl (B-6): It is thought to be a preventative for dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis, according to Wikipedia, to have anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties when applied topically to the skin.
- MSM (MethylSulfonylMethane): It is nature's beauty mineral for the ability to enhance collagen bundles and keratin, the important stuff in our skin, hair and nails. It also acts as a skin brightener and lightener for its sulfur. MSM may help other active ingredients penetrate the skin because MSM makes the cells more permeable. There is a credible connection between MSM and hair growth.
- Acids of Chemical Peeling: This Facial Cleanser has Alpha Hydroxy Acids for has been shown to be an effective anti-ager: reversing sun damage (such as mottled pigmentation), stimulating collagen & elastin production, quickening cell turnover, increasing skin's thickness, firmness & hydration, and smoothing rough and wrinkled skin and Salicylic Acid which is widely used for skin peels, and in products for oily, acneic and/or blemished skin. Salicylic Acid has peeling and exfoliant properties.
- Botanical Extracts: It has a variety of botanical extracts which can bring your skin a lot of benefits. That's why it has some light brown color.
Use of #1 Facial Cleanser is highly recommended for use in conjunction with this product for the synergistic benefits.
Dab the toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe face and neck.
Avoid area around eyes. We recommend you use this toner after washing your face with #1 Face Cleanser.
Water (Aqua), Extracts of Panax Ginseng, Aloe Barbandsis Leaf, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Calendula Officinalis, Centella Asiatica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Alpha Hydroxy Acids (of Extracts of Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit, Citrus Medica limonum, Ananas Sativus Fruit and Vitis Vinifera Fruit), Salicylic Acid, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Pyridoxine HCl, MethylSulfonylMethane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Collagen, Caffeine, Sorbitol, Urea, Allantoin, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, PEG-150 Distearate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate.
Be careful not to get in your eyes. Keep away from the children.
Store in a coold and dry place, away from light.
The product may appear yellow due to high concentrations of herbal extracts.