e-Max, Pure Essential Oil, Therapeutic-Grade, Tea Tree - 0.33 fl oz. (10 ml)
- SKU: EMX_OIL_TEATREE_VP10_13408
- Availability: In Stock
- 100% Pure Oil
- Melaleuca Alternifolia
- Purity Tested/Quality Assured
- Potent, Warm, woodsy, balsamic Aroma
Benefits: stress relief, strengthening, empowering, breathe, pain, skin, wellness
Extraction Method: Steam distilled
First named and described in 1770 by Captain Cook, Tea Tree was originally brewed as a tea and had long been used for medicinal purposes by indigenous tribes. Tea Tree belongs to a family of about 200 species of evergreen trees. The leaves are steam distilled to extract the clear essential oil.
Tea Tree essential oil, also known as Melaleuca or Melaleuca Alternifolia, is one of the most widely used and extensively researched essential oils, making it a must-have for every home. Because the benefits of Tea Tree include cleansing properties and a refreshing scent, this versatile oil can be used for everything from home cleaning solutions to skin care.
Tea Tree essential oil has a fresh, invigorating scent that can be diffused to mask unpleasant odors. Tea Tree also makes a great addition to skin and beauty products because of its cleansing properties.
Topical : Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin.
- Add it to homemade soaps and moisturizers to experience its cleansing properties.
- Apply it to skin as part of your nighttime routine to help maintain the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Diffuse it to combat stale or unpleasant odors in the home.
- Combat the pungent odor of gym clothes radiating from your laundry room before tackling the endless pile of clothes and linens.
- Put your feet up and dissolve your day’s stresses in any room of the house with this renewing aroma for a memorable at-home spa experience.
- Stay focused with its clarifying, refreshing scent during late-night study or work sessions.
- Create a natural deodorizer for the kitchen after cleaning out the fridge by combining Tea Tree.
100% pure tea tree oil.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use.