i-Max, EXCELLENCE™, #4P Brightening Cream - 2 oz (59 g)
- SKU: EMX_BRIGHT_4P_VP50_9957
- Availability: In Stock
- Brightening skin
- Erasing, Lessening spots/melasma
- Evenning skin
This unique professional whitening cream cleanses your skin tone and wrinkle problems.
EXCELLENCE™ #4P Brightening Cream has been developed very uniquely for brightening skin, erasing, lessening spots/melasma and evening skin. It is also excellent for reducing lines and wrinkles.
This is a professional chemical peeling serum that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Always use a sunscreen, when you go out.
The below is brief information about this product and its active ingredients.
Main ingredients used:
- Alpha Arbutin : It blocks epidermal melanin synthesis by inhibiting enzymatic oxidation of Tyrosine and Dopa. It is the more effective, faster and safer approach to promoting skin-brightening and an even skin tone on all skin types. Alpha-Arbutin also minimizes liver spots and meets all the requirements of a modern skin-brightening and skin depigmentation product.
- Resveratrol : It has anti-wrinkle activity, tyrosinase Inhibition, skin firming and smoothing collagen synthesis, promoting extra cellular matrix and anti-Inflammatory ability.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate : It is a very stable, oil-soluble Vitamin C ester which has anti-oxidant activity and inhibiting lipid peroxidation. Topical use can mitigate the damaging effects of UV exposure. It stimulate collagen production as well as clarifying and brightening the skin by inhibiting melanogenesis (the production of pigment) thereby promoting a more even skin tone.
- Retinol : Improving the appearance of damaged skin, moisturization, improvement of the appearance of acne, lightening the appearance of skin, improving the appearance of wrinkles, giving the appearance of firm and elastic skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate : Provides strong antioxidant activity, also moisturizing effects and may improve the appearance of aged skin. Vitamin E has also been found to provide soothing properties and make the skin look younger.
- Ubiquinone : A very powerful antioxidant or free radical scavenger. Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamin E are the only oil-soluble antioxidants naturally present in the epidermis but readily depleted by UV-radiation. Both actives protect the skin from the damaging effects of UV light. Topically applied, this can penetrate the cell layers of the skin and may attenuate the depth of wrinkles due to photo aging, as well as epithelial cell turnover.
- Vitamin B-3, 5 and 6 ;
- Niacinamide (B-3) : It has been found to have soothing activity which may be useful for blemished skin and can improve the appearance of aged, hyper-pigmented and photo-damaged skin. It reduces appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Panthenol (B-5) : It penetrates readily into skin & hair. Good moisturizing & softening properties. It improves the appearance of irritated skin and is often used as rejuvenating agent and gives the hair moisture & shine and reduces split ends.
- Pyridoxine HCl (B-6 : It is thought to be a preventative for dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis, according to Wikipedia, to have anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties when applied topically to the skin.
The difference between # 4P and # 5 cream:
EXCELLENCE™ # 4P and # 5 creams have the same function of reducing or eliminating pigmentations, such as spots on the skin, but # 4P cream prevents pigmentations and # 5 cream alleviates skin pigmentations that have already developed. It is recommended that both products should be used together to get the maxium benefits.
Use of #1 Facial Cleanser, #2 Clarifying Toner and #5 Lightening Cream is highly recommended for use in conjunction with this product for the synergistic benefits.
Apply gently over the whole face, avoiding the eye and neck area.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Resveratrol, Arbutin, Alpha Hydroxy Acids (of Extracts of Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit, Citrus Medica limonum, Ananas Sativus Fruit and Vitis Vinifera Fruit), Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol, Niacinamide, DL-Panthenol, Pyridoxine HCl, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Lethicin, Canola oil (and) Silica (and) Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Neopentyl Phenyl Methicone, Glycol Diheptanoate, C30-45 Olefin, Isododecane, Dimethicone, Ethyl Hexyl Hydroxy Stearate, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eye. If contacted with the eye, rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if A rash or irritation develops and lasts. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a coold and dry place, away from light. Keep away from the children.